addicted to police pursuits

solarvic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2019
Hadley, pa.
When I can,t find something That interests me I watch a few police pursuits. Why do criminals think they can get away from the police? Police need more respect and support than they receive. Recently I saw a pursuit where the car had onstar and and onstar stopped the car for the police. I have a dodge charger that has a high theft rate and Stelantis is suposed to set up the sirris radio in the chargers made in 3rd quarter this year. If your car is stolen the horsepower drops to 3 horsepower so car can not go. I hope they have a software update for previous models like mine.

Reactions: c-spand
I hope they have a software update for previous models like mine.
Flash updates for new features in factory ECUs are pretty rare. Most re-flashes just modify various operational parameters that the ECU can't make on its own according to sensor inputs.

This would also require that the installed satellite radio was sufficiently interactive with the ECU to set that flag and that's unlikely.

Reactions: c-spand
total control......... It is no longer ours, wow.
I think that any way the police can get an idiot stopped should be used. Do you think an idiot should travel at speeds thru a crowded city at 130 mph. shouldn,t be stopped? It really puts a lot of other drivers and police in danger.

I think that any way the police can get an idiot stopped should be used. Do you think an idiot should travel at speeds thru a crowded city at 130 mph. shouldn,t be stopped? It really puts a lot of other drivers and police in danger.
If used in the correct hands. Right now only you could get pulled over.

I checked out live patrol too. I like high speed pursuits better. There is a pursuit where one of those 707 hp dodge challangers went faster than the helacoptor and got 14 miles ahead. The cameraman could still see him barely . The hellacopter caught up when the car run out of gas!

Have you tried YouTube? Boost and Redline is what I watch. They've also just started Police Chase in Progress. I don't what the difference is they both look the same. I was hoping for live chases.

You Tube is where I watch all the police pursuits from. if your search police pursuits you get lots more than if you search police chases. I will check out the sites you suggested.

Reactions: Howard Simmons