Adding additional TV's to 722 - HELP!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dididodat

Original poster
Dec 4, 2008
I just installed DISH.

The installer hooked up my main HDTV on the vip722 receiver and a bedroom TV on SD running on channel 60.
I have two other older TV's and I asked the installer if I could mirror TV2. He told me I could run a jumper from the antenna side of the SCS-2 diplexer to a splitter and hook up the other two TV's along with my bedroom TV and they would work fine.

I found out one of the older TV's only went up to channel 57 while the other one went to channel 83, so I went into system setup (6-1-5) on thee 722 and changed the TV2 to channel 55, mode... AIR. I went back to the bedroom and changed TV2 to channel 55 and it works fine off the splitter. I had a choice of setting the one TV to CATV or TV. I set it to TV. There was not even a choice on the oldest TV that only goes to channel 57. The problem is when I go to channel 55 on the either of the two TV's now I only get snow....no signal. I am stumped as to why the two older TV's on the splitter won’t work when the bedroom TV works just fine off the same splitter.

Can anyone please help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)