adding receivers to 1000.2 dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

larryf

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
Texas
i have a 622 and two 211s on a 1000.2 dish .can i add 1 or 2 more receivers that i already have to system? what would i have to do and what would dish charge me? trying to add tv to a shop in back yard.

You would need to add a switch to the system. The 1000.2 can only run 3 receivers. By adding a single switch you could run 1 more receiver. It would take 2 switches to add more.

To go to 4 receivers you need to connect a DPP44 switch to all three satellites (D100.2 outputs 1, 2, and 3 to inputs 1, 2, and 3 of the switch respectively) and put a power inserter on output #1 of the switch then run the 4 outputs to your 4 receivers. For more than 4 receivers, you can cascade another DPP44 off the first one.

make sure line 1 goes to port 1, and so forth on the 1st,2nd 3rd switch dont cross or mix up wires, or you'll have all sorts of signal issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)