adding transponder frequencies on a Coolsat 8000HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

oldfoggie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 27, 2010
canada
anyone have the procedure to add transponder frequencies on a Coolsat 8000HD, I tried the procedure in the Coolsat manual but it does not add them
tks

Been a few years since I had one , but I remember adding many and often . No blind scan , they'll get use to it . Are you having trouble keying them in or with saving them , after key padding in ?

anyone have the procedure to add transponder frequencies on a Coolsat 8000HD, I tried the procedure in the Coolsat manual but it does not add them
tks
I did enter one transponder frequency and saved it ok, but I was trying different things and can not find the procedure again that worked,

I did enter one transponder frequency and saved it ok, but I was trying different things and can not find the procedure again that worked,
Here is the manual for your receiver. Section 5.2.4 has the procedure for adding/editing/deleting transponders. :)

Attachments

• Coolsat8000hd.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 183
tks
tks for the help, I did finally get to add frequencies ok, just so much different than the 5000 but the 8000 works good as you get to know it

Status
Please reply by conversation.