adding transponder frequencies on a Coolsat 8000HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

oldfoggie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 27, 2010
canada
anyone have the procedure to add transponder frequencies on a Coolsat 8000HD, I tried the procedure in the Coolsat manual but it does not add them
tks

Been a few years since I had one , but I remember adding many and often . No blind scan , they'll get use to it . Are you having trouble keying them in or with saving them , after key padding in ?

anyone have the procedure to add transponder frequencies on a Coolsat 8000HD, I tried the procedure in the Coolsat manual but it does not add them
tks
I did enter one transponder frequency and saved it ok, but I was trying different things and can not find the procedure again that worked,

I did enter one transponder frequency and saved it ok, but I was trying different things and can not find the procedure again that worked,
Here is the manual for your receiver. Section 5.2.4 has the procedure for adding/editing/deleting transponders. :)

Attachments

• Coolsat8000hd.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 183
tks
tks for the help, I did finally get to add frequencies ok, just so much different than the 5000 but the 8000 works good as you get to know it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)