Additional dish for 119

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gumball69

Original poster
May 30, 2007
Hi Guys,

Based on the location of the house I can't lock in the 110 or 119 satellites. I have been living manually moving a dish between the two to get HD networks and sometimes HDNET etc. Is there a way I can combine a few Zinwell 68s to facilitate the attitional dish without having to disconnect and reconnect the 101/103 connections?

My set up is with a slimline but I am only using the 101/103 connections. When ever I move to the 110 or 119, I have to change lnb on the other dish depending on what I want to get. How can I add the zinwell to take the additional dish? Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

Based on the location of the house I can't lock in the 110 or 119 satellites. I have been living manually moving a dish between the two to get HD networks and sometimes HDNET etc. Is there a way I can combine a few Zinwell 68s to facilitate the attitional dish without having to disconnect and reconnect the 101/103 connections?

My set up is with a slimline but I am only using the 101/103 connections. When ever I move to the 110 or 119, I have to change lnb on the other dish depending on what I want to get. How can I add the zinwell to take the additional dish? Thanks in advance.

Unofficial news is, that the channels on the 119 satellite will be moved off within the next year.

There is a thread on dbstalk about combining two AT9 (sidecar) dishes. Since the sidecar has its own coaxial connections, this isn't too difficult, but with the AU9 Slimline, the connections are internal. I recall seeing that someone had combined two Slimlines and used foil to block off the some of the LNBs.

The 110 and 119 HD channels should be mirrored on D11 not too long after it is operational, but if you get SD locals from 119, that could still be a problem. DirecTV is coming out soon with a 3 LNB Slimline for those who only will need 99/101/103.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)