additional HD channels on 61.5, its all good!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
He is in Puerto Rico. E15 covers it at 61.5, but not Nimiq-5 at 72.7. In all the reshuffling due to the E8 issues, a bunch more HD is on 61.5.

Since, according to his signature, he has the CONUS package version, he sees a number of them

All the Conus HD should have stayed on 61.5 since this is the only slot really owned by dish and it made more sense for also serving PR. The other slots which are really owned by Canada and Mexico should have been the ones for locals, instead of the mish mash that dish was in the process of creating.

Last edited:
i'm watching new channels on 61.5 its good to know they're using that bird up there ;p :p

Enjoy them while you can, remember dish is blocking a bunch of Hd channels from 110, they probably do the same with 61.5. Well that's for Puerto Rico subs, people in conus shouldn't be worry. Sorry for being negative, but Dish has me on the defensive since the start treating us like crap.

Enjoy them while you can, remember dish is blocking a bunch of Hd channels from 110, they probably do the same with 61.5. Well that's for Puerto Rico subs, people in conus shouldn't be worry. Sorry for being negative, but Dish has me on the defensive since the start treating us like crap.

You read my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)