Adult Services now available from SRL

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for the new programming, haven't checked my guide, will do later today.

I checked the pricing, higher than pizza but not extremely so.

I might give the Spice Pack a go for a month to see whats on offer before deciding on a long term sub.

Glad it's not PPV !

Thanks for the new programming, haven't checked my guide, will do later today.

I checked the pricing, higher than pizza but not extremely so.

I might give the Spice Pack a go for a month to see whats on offer before deciding on a long term sub.

Glad it's not PPV !

Hey at least with pizza. You can record a month and j@xk off all year!:D.

Satellite Receivers is now offering Adult services. 4 channels in all. Playboy, Fresh, Spice: 'Xcess and Club Jenna. We are not selling the services on a PPV basis. We are selling like we sell all of our subscription services, on a monthly, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months term.

Channel locations:

Playboy TV X4-800
Fresh X4-801
Club Jenna X4-802
Spice Xcess X4-803

(We are currently experiencing some problems with Club Jenna on X4-802 and we are working with Motorola to fix the problem. Once the channel is working we will make it available for sale and we will have a Spice 3-Pak consisting of Fresh, Spice: 'Xcess and Club Jenna.)

**We do realize that these channels are not for everyone and we are very sensitive to this. If customers do not wish to see these channels in their guide or come across them as they are switching channels they can follow some very simple steps to block them. See below.....

How to block the Adult Channels

Go to channel 800

Press options

Then press 3 (Set parental controls) then press 3 again (Set channel locks)

(Options 3,2 on Sidecars & DSR-410 receivers)

Then press enter in the boxes next to channels 800,801,802,803 (these are the adult channels) there will be a lock symbol in the boxes after enter is pressed on all four boxes.

Then press the go back button and the channels will be locked.

You can test it by going up a channel and down a channel and if it was done correctly it should skip right past them. This will also exclude them from the guide.

Satellite Receivers LTD.
The Programming Center

1-800-432-8876
:coffee
www.programming-center.net

I get $200.00 minims for my time for stuff like that. To who do I send the Bill for my time?

:popcorn

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)