Advice for returning customer

johnboy27

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 28, 2007
Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
Hi guys, looking for a little bit of help with going back to Dish. I'm looking to switch in November. I have 2 HD televisions & 2 SD tv's. I would like to get the 722K for living room, 211K for master (I'll add an EHD later). My daughters would have a duo 322.
I'm not clear on how many tuners you are allowed without having to pay more.
I'm looking to go with classic gold 250 w/locals/DVR, HD programming, .01 cinemax.
If you all have something different you'd go with, I'd like to see them. Trying to save some $$ so thats why I'm looking at the 211K so I do not have to pay an extra DVR fee. Thanks for all feed back!

they will make you get all hd equip. best bet would be a 612,(hd-dvr for one tv), 211( hd one tv) and a 222 (hd one tv sd second tv) you could save 7 bucks a month and go with a 722 on two tvs and 222 on two. but then one of your daughters would have dvr, and i know with kids they both gotta have the same or you will never hear the end of it.

I would do a 722 & a 622
Put the 722 in the living room and the 622 in the master. That would give HD in both master and living room. The girls wont have HD in their room but would have a DVR......Thats a total of 4 rooms.
You could then mirror a few rooms that you don't use a whole lot off another dual tuner...Garage, Kitchen spare rooms.... If the mirrored rooms are already wired the installer would probably run them into a splitter for free or minimal fee.......Depends what installer you get.

I never charge for mirrors if there is already cable going to the rooms and I charge $23 for rooms that are not wired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)