Advice needed when discounts run out

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lisaj76

Original poster
Jul 16, 2012
AL
My first year with DTV is almost over and my discounts will run out at the end of this month. I'm going to have to go down to the next tier but add HBO and SHO to get the channels I want. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get a really good deal when I call them? I currently have 1 HD DVR receiver, another dvr receiver(not hd) so I can record 4 channels if needed, plus I have 2 extra receivers(not dvrs). I recently added the $39.99 a month to start paying on my hubby's NFL ticket. I hope you guys have a secret about how to get a really good deal!

lisaj76 said:
My first year with DTV is almost over and my discounts will run out at the end of this month. I'm going to have to go down to the next tier but add HBO and SHO to get the channels I want. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get a really good deal when I call them? I currently have 1 HD DVR receiver, another dvr receiver(not hd) so I can record 4 channels if needed, plus I have 2 extra receivers(not dvrs). I recently added the $39.99 a month to start paying on my hubby's NFL ticket. I hope you guys have a secret about how to get a really good deal!

Just call and ask what deals tbey can give you to help your bill. As long as yoir a good paying customer that pays on time theyll work with you. Always works for me. But speak to retention as they can help you the best. Good luck.

Being under contract and coming off promo pricing don't hold your breath for anything earth shattering.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)