Again!! No HD for CSNCA (409)

styxfix

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 7, 2003
Pacific Coast
A's play Houston tonight at 5pm but again there's no HD feed of this game on DISH. If I added a dish aim at 72.7 would I still suffer from JIP and no HD feed on my RSNs at all like I do on the western arc?

Perhaps someone with multi-sport package on the EA can answer this question. Is there a HD feed on 5409 for tonight's A's game in the guide? The Warriors game tonight on 419 is also a JIP game on the 129 sat...is this also true on the 72.7 sat?

I can answer this much, there will be no difference between the EA or WA as far as it being in HD. The online sports guide indeed shows that game in SD. And as you note, the Warriors are in HD JIP, 1/2 hour after game start.

...and the JIP HD feed a half hour later. (on gamefinder, using a zip that I know is EA)

JIP = Join in progress. The time that the HD program starts can vary greatly because we have to wait for another unknown event on another RSN usually on the east coast to end and if there's a rain delay or extra innings on that game the delay is even longer. Thanks for the information about the EA...I was hoping it was only a WA issue. This month there a lot of pro sports on RSNs...i think regular season hockey is over this month which hopefully will improve these issues. I still wish they handle HD RSNs better.

Do they give more bandwith to certain RSN'S, just asking as here in Michigan it's worked out well when Tiger or pistons are on and maybe Wings are on all have been in HD. Last season every Tiger game was in HD other then a Rain out rescheduled game

A's HD working fine on MLBEi on "other" Sat provider for your info

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Do they give more bandwith to certain RSN'S, just asking as here in Michigan it's worked out well when Tiger or pistons are on and maybe Wings are on all have been in HD. Last season every Tiger game was in HD other then a Rain out rescheduled game

Only when your team plays out west will you need to worry normally (if the pregame is not in HD you should be a lil worried)....however this month a lot of RSNs have NBA NHL and MLB going on so you could be at risk. With that being said I see us sports fans in the west getting discriminated the most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)