Age of Voom Subscriber's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

devildogg

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
I'm just trying to get a feel of how old everyone is. Thanks for responding.

Regards..

Great Idea learn demographics

I am 36 and happy voomer for five months. Love Voom every day more my TV Mitsubishi diamond never looked or sounded better. Voom is ageless everyone who watches loves it. Nothing like watching pristine HD , i can even watch fish swim in a tank MOOV for hours in HD, i love image quality so much. Since voom i even hate my DVD player, i prefter to watch movies on Starz

Attachments

• oldman.gif
    oldman.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 246
Same here , I played way to hard , thinking I could make that jump and hang on to the hood of that car at 55MP and jump off that cliff into the water and not land on my belly. I am paying for it now, but boy it was all worth it .

26 yrs old. Just got voom on Monday, I love it. I have had no tv services for YEARS and just decided to get a new hdtv and voom, best money I ever spent for sure. I was using some rabbit ears on a 19" magnavox for a few local channels up till now. Now I can't wait to get home from work and watch TV.

--Dan

52 right now, 53 in 1 month. I remember my first trip to Universal studios in LA, where we met the cast of McHale's Navy, and we got to operate the flying bats in the Munster's basement. Also met Jimmy Stewart. The whole family would get jazzed up anout sitting in front of a B&W TV to watch Ed Sullivan and Mitch Miller.

39. Had it for a week. Other than a horrible experience with installation, I love it. Just fix the bug when switching from poor ota feed back to satellite channels and I will be happy. Thanks to this site for providing a temp solution.

Slick here 39 y/o.. My wife and I have our 20 year class reunion this weekend.. Cya Slick

I'm 57 now but will be 99 when Voom fixes the STB. I feel like 100 when I have to reset the power button. I don't whine much but it is making me upset that they can't fix this box. It should not take that many software downloads to fix.......My D* commitment is up this month and was hoping V* would be more solid but it is not.......It is decision time ......to stay or go back to D* with a Samsung stable box 160 and no problems over a year. If D* added more HD I believe I would go back...........I am getting older thinking about this ......I'm almost 99 :D :D :D :D :D

35 -- Voom is so much better than Comcast!! I had a friend over last night and showed him Voom and he was really impressed with the picture quality and all the great movies (esp the Monsters HD channel, and Hard Day's Night on Rave HD).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts