Aim Meter

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hutch1814

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Indiana
Is this is posted in the wrong place PLEASE let me know, couldn't really find a good place to post this at.

Anybody with an aim meter out there? I have one and a birdog but now they're requiring signal levels to be emailed to Directv so I'm forced to start using the aim over the birdog, problem is I have NO sound! It's not a huge problem but it makes it a real pain at times not being able to hear the beeps it makes. Anybody have an idea? And for the record, yes I checked, it's NOT on mute. :)

Hutch1814 said:
Is this is posted in the wrong place PLEASE let me know, couldn't really find a good place to post this at.

Anybody with an aim meter out there? I have one and a birdog but now they're requiring signal levels to be emailed to Directv so I'm forced to start using the aim over the birdog, problem is I have NO sound! It's not a huge problem but it makes it a real pain at times not being able to hear the beeps it makes. Anybody have an idea? And for the record, yes I checked, it's NOT on mute. :)

I have one. Dont use it much but keep it updated. Do you have the latest updates on it?

Yeah, I got on solidsignals website and read the book and couldn't find anything! I updated it and still, no sound

Jimbo said:
This meter does email ? :rolleyes:

Lol no. We have flash drives that we plug in to the USB slot and transfer then information over to a computer then send it to Directv or a manager. The thing does everything else, I wouldn't be suprised if it did :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts