AirTV OTA Dual Tuner - AirTV Site Down?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What u do is have yourself invited to Bookworm's house (a quick trip from Cleveland to Columbus) for Brown's playoff game! And, the beer is on the host!!
We have a very big family room so social distancing shouldn't be a prob. And I got the 77" Sony OLED Master Series A9G Bravia TV a few months ago. 4K in full OLED 4K, with a 600W Denon AVR in 9.2 Def Tech full surround sound!

And the Root Beer is on me! ROFL

Reactions: navychop
So far, the lowest price I have found on Amazon (for the Dish-branded Lark adapter, not the AirTV version) is $41.99 for a used one.
Amazon product ASIN B087V5HJ6Z
The Lark adapter has the exact same internal components as the AirTV model, just in a different color case. So, this may be an option if you cannot find the AirTV one anywhere else for a lower price. I tried doing a search on Amazon for "airtv ota dual tuner adapter" and did not find any dual tuner ones listed, except ones that are bundled with an AirTV device.
That is the single tuner OTA adapter. The Dual tuner Lark model does not have any vent holes, and the USB cable us built in.

Not a good deal at all!

This is the one you want:
Amazon product ASIN B01MZG9SON
There are several on eBay but be sure you get one with the built in usb cable not the D-plug on the usb end. The ones with the D-plug are the ones that over heat.

I was able to get all the way to the payment page on AirTV.net but didn't proceed because I already have one of their adapters - no black screen seen. Windows 10 and FireFox.

Reactions: TheKrell
Oops! I specifically put "dual tuner" in the search, but of course Amazon throws everything that they can into the search results, even if it is not even close to the product you are looking for. Good catch, Jim!
Here is the used dual-tuner model from Amazon for $45 with free shipping. (This time I double-checked to make sure it is the right one.)
Amazon product ASIN B01MZG9SON

Reactions: navychop and sktrus
Darn the Amazon links on this site. The price keeps changing every time I refresh the page. I have to actually be logged into my Amazon account to see the $45 option that I actually selected. :(

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Never mind. I successfully ordered the dual-tuner model from AirTV's site, and set it to be shipped to bookworm370's address. A promise is a promise.
Dude, thanks!

I got back into Amazon but it was already shipped. When I get it from Amazon I'll just return it.

Just PM me the total cost you paid at AirTV and I'll include that when I send your card.

Reactions: pattykay
Don't be surprised if Amazon ships the current model. Oftentimes the selling sites leave the original stock picture in place.

There is a guy on eBay selling the original single tuner and the current dual tuner out of Texas. Since the most recent disputes unfolded he has sold almost 300 of the original single tuner versus 70 of the current dual tuner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)