Albuquerque's KASY and KASA gets new subs after Nexstar buyout complete

localclassictvfan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2015
Lafayette, Louisiana
KASA, the former FOX 2, which was sold to Ramar Communications added Movies! and Heroes/Icons (Which are currently on Ramar's LP KUPT Station 16.1/16.3), the FOX DT1 is on KRQE CBS 13's DT2 which Nexstar Kept. HOWEVER its CW 50 KASY which Nexstar SSA'd to Tamer Media added GetTV and Cozi (Get was formerly on KRQE 13.2 and Cozi was formerly on KASA 2.2) as soon as the buyout is official.....From a FB friend off The TeeVee Guyd page Nexstar is in the process of adding more subnets to the NEW Nexstar stations which will mostly be on the DT3 and DT4.....Nice to see that all those subnets were kept in Albuquerque.....

No it doesn't. Tivo (Rovi) has to make the changes in their database so the guide info maps to the correct channel. Normally took 7-10 days, but since Rovi took over, it can be a hassle and Margret has asked to be emailed so she can get corrections made that are taking longer than usual.
OK cool thanks......I have a Tivo Roamio I guess if I run into this issue I'll contact her too...