Alcatraz

Turns out NASCAR bumped it for must people the night it was on.
Then they went out of order with the shows.:eek:

Sucks! My timer didn't fire and I noticed the show was listed as a rerun in my Tivo Guide. TVbythenumbers is predicting Alcatraz as "Certain Cancellation" in May...this can not bode well and the only thing that would save this show is a dramatic upswing in the ratings the last three episodes.

Sucks! My timer didn't fire and I noticed the show was listed as a rerun in my Tivo Guide. TVbythenumbers is predicting Alcatraz as "Certain Cancellation" in May...this can not bode well and the only thing that would save this show is a dramatic upswing in the ratings the last three episodes.
Check out fox's website you should be-able to catch it sooner or later.

FOX Broadcasting Company - Alcatraz TV Show - Alcatraz TV Series - Alcatraz Episode Guide - Clarence Montgomery

Hurley should bust open the door to that secret hall, and go in. Only to end up in New York, which has a copper color Statue of Liberty, the Trade Towers, and air ships flying around... :popcorn :D

I could see the entire Alcatraz thing happening in the parallel universe ala Fringe. I even suggested a crossover between the two shows.

Today's silly Alcatraz humor...

Who is Alcatraz's favorite inmate?
Al Capone!

What is the favorite drink on Alcatraz?
Alcohol!

How do inmates on Alcatraz like their pasta cooked?
Al dente!

What is the least favorite news source on Alcatraz?
Al Jazeera

Silly, yes!...but I made you laugh. :D

I grew tired of the repetitveness after 4 episodes. Good to know I haven't missed much.

They're in a tough timeslot...hope they survive.

9 p.m.
ABC: "Dancing with the Stars" (19.1 million, 12.1/18)
NBC: "The Voice" (12.1 million, 7.1/11)
CBS: "Two and a Half Men" (11.34 million, 7.0/10)/"Mike and Molly" (9.8 million, 6.2/9)
FOX: "Alcatraz" (5.1 million, 3.1/5)
The CW: "Hart of Dixie" rerun (685,000, 0.5/1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts