Alcatraz

26 March 2012: Garrett Stillman (8:00 PM ET)

"Rebecca and Doc close in on a man who might have information about all the returning criminals; Hauser makes an important discovery; Rebecca ruthlessly pursues the man who killed her partner."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Alcatraz" Garrett Stillman (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Sounds like a pretty good episode...

They're in a tough timeslot...hope they survive.

9 p.m.
ABC: "Dancing with the Stars" (19.1 million, 12.1/18)
NBC: "The Voice" (12.1 million, 7.1/11)
CBS: "Two and a Half Men" (11.34 million, 7.0/10)/"Mike and Molly" (9.8 million, 6.2/9)
FOX: "Alcatraz" (5.1 million, 3.1/5)
The CW: "Hart of Dixie" rerun (685,000, 0.5/1)
So do I.

Great stuff behind the triple-locked door. My only complaint is why did they wait 50+ years to open the door...it's not like didn't make a blow torch back then. Plus, how and the heck are the lights and computer still working. Talk about solid state!

Anyway, great ending too...

Is that Susan Boyle I hear warning up in the background...

Well, the ratings weren't good. The show drew 4.7 million viewers in both the 8 and 9pm timeslots.

8 p.m.
ABC: "Dancing with the Stars" (17.01 million, 10.9/17)
NBC: "The Voice" (11.26 million, 6.8/11)
CBS: "How I Met Your Mother" rerun (5.7 million, 3.6/6)/"2 Broke Girls" rerun (6.12 million, 3.9/6)
FOX: "Alcatraz" (4.7 million, 2.9/5)
The CW: "Confessions of a Shopaholic" (1.11, 0.7/1)

Of course, would they benefit from being moved to the Friday 8PM timelot?

A Mustang chasing a black Dodge through the San Fran hill streets....where have I seen that before? :D

KAB said:
A Mustang chasing a black Dodge through the San Fran hill streets....where have I seen that before? :D

It seems like half the cop shows back in the 70s (e.g., The Streets of San Francisco) involved a weekly car chase and left parts all throughout the city...and there some epic chases in the Dirty Harry movies.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

It seems like half the cop shows back in the 70s (e.g., The Streets of San Francisco) involved a weekly car chase and left parts all throughout the city...and there some epic chases in the Dirty Harry movies.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App
Anyone else want to try?;) Need to go back to where it started. It was a definite "homage".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts