Alcatraz

Can anyone who has anything other than a 922, tell me what their guide listing for next Monday's Alcatraz says? Does it say "Episode 4" for you, and what Dish receiver model # or DVR do you have?

I liked Alcatraz, and noted that it has some production personnel from LOST. I'm doing research on incorrect episode numbers in the Dish guide listings, and all I have is a 922. It says Episode #4 instead of the correct Episode #3 for next Monday, even though Zap2It, which is from Tribune Media (same database that feeds Dish listings) correctly says Episode 3.

I enjoyed alcatraz last night and cant to wait to see next weeks episode and am going to give this a chance :)

Could not disagree more..."the Fat Mexican kid"??? I'm going to pretend I did not read that.

Looks "4400"-esque and with JJ Abrams behind it, I'll definitely be checking it out ...
though after watching the trailer in the OP, perhaps I don't need to watch the pilot now. :D
That has definitely piqued my interest in this series.

We enjoyed it and will give it some time. Has potential for sure. As far as the episode numbers there have been several instances of shows being shown out of order (although not usually as quickly as the second episode)...

So far I like the show. It is a bit prison story , mixed with Cop /detective work with a hint of Sci-fi time travel/flashbacks. Don't know how long the premise could keep going, before it gets repetitive. But so far I like it.

So far I like the show. It is a bit prison story , mixed with Cop /detective work with a hint of Sci-fi time travel/flashbacks. Don't know how long the premise could keep going, before it gets repetitive. But so far I like it.

Well, it will get repetitive in the sense of the flash back and now days. Hopefully, they will keep the stories interesting about the convicts they are acquiring.

I was surprised our little convict ate a bullet since they were trying to put all the little birdies back in their cages. Of course, exceptions can be made for child killers.

I'm also surprised nobody has asked..."Where the heck were you and what happened?"

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I loved the ending with Dr. Beauregard and the old record player. I wonder if we will ever find out how long ago he and Lucy returned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)