Alex Jones type of programs?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
I saw in another post Alex Jones type of programs mentioned - does anyone know where I might fight these programs? THANKS!

I saw in another post Alex Jones type of programs mentioned - does anyone know where I might fight these programs? THANKS!

Isn't Alex Jones one of those anti Obama, anti Illuminati - Bilderberger, NO One world government, conspiracy theorist kind of guy?

Yes, There was a channel I was watching the other night... Can't remember what satellite it was on. It is a religious channel but the particular show that was on at that moment was showing an interview with Dr. Leonard Horowitz and was making mention of a one world government movement in America.

I'll keep my eye out for ya and PM you when I find something along those lines.

Last edited:
Try the audio sub channels at 97 West

11836 V
20765-3/4

and

11929 V
22000-3/4

and

12115 V
22425-3/4

Hope that helps

If you need more specifics feel free to msg me.

Alex Jones is on the Genesis Communications Network. 11836 V 20765 APID 559 (VPID 8191 if your receiver needs it) Right Channel audio.

Genesis Communications Network - Listen Live For schedule. You might want to check out Jeff Rense too. I like Jeff better than Alex.

There are other audio channels on that transponder you might be interested in.

APID 580 Left Channel audio
APID 035 Left Channel audio

I hope this helps. PM me if you need more info.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)