All High Definition Sport Schedule

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I had posted a pdf file with all the sports events for the month of December in the HDTV Forum. Yes, we have an HDTV forum and it has a lot of information. Here is the link to the file:

HD Sport Schedule

Very good informational reference!

Have we heard anything about Voom carrying the NBA?

Not yet. But it is coming. It is only a matter of time plus InHD1 & InHD2. If you are a baseball fan, you will enjoy the summer with InHD1 and InHD2 since they have a contract with MLB to transmit HD games.

I follow INHD programming via HDTVGalaxy and I think I like their offerings more than HDNET's. I have had HDNet for the past year or so and except for the sports, the channel basically blows. The only good thing about them is the EXCELLENT DD 5.1 they produce, it is the best. I have had HDNet movies since July and that channel is an utter waste.

I have to agree regarding HDNet Movies. I've had it for some time, and I've yet to be excited about any movie on there. As limited at the Cinema10 is made out to be, it has advantages over HDNet Movies - in number, of course, and, maybe because of numbers, value of offerings overall.
However, I agree that Cinema10 appears to need to be at least slightly snazzed up. Perhaps by Feb. 1, when things go more "official."
(ooops have we gotten off topic?)

Saturday, December 27th NFL Football

CBS-HD: Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots, 1:30pm
Fox Widescreen: Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers, 5pm
ESPN-HD: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins, 8:30pm

Sunday, December 28th NFL Football

CBS-HD: Denver Broncos at Green Bay Packers, 4pm
Fox Widescreen: Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints 1pm
ESPN-HD Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens, 8:30pm

Updated file through 2/29/04, added VOOM WorldSport, updated NFL playoff games on 1/3/04 and 1/4/04.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)