All I really wanted was the Hearland Multi-Sport w/ Redzone packages

rjc3895

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
SkyAngel is officially closing it's doors on its IPTV service. Too bad. My wife got the Hallmark Channels and Pixl, and I got the NFL Network for $40. We get our locals OTA (about 15 channels total), but Happy Wife, Happy Life :). In order to get UP (which stopped broadcasting on Sky Angel a few months ago) and PIXL, I need the Heartland package. So I ordered the Smart Pack and added the Heartland a la car package. So far so good. But then I also wanted the Multi-Sports package - no dice. I have to upgrade to a more expensive package to get that. Upgrading to a more expensive package would give us Hallmark and Hallmark Movie Channel but not PIXL or UP, and the cost would be almost $70 and we would still need the heartland package just to get UP and PIXL.

If Dish would allow the sports package to be added, the total cost would be about $50-$55. So unless someone knows something that I don't, and I can actually get the sports package via a la cart, it looks like bye-bye NFL Network for me.

They most likely won't budge on multisport with such a low tier sub.It's like that with all the packages,in order to get everything my wife,grandson and I enjoy watching,we have to get AT250.Such is the life of a subscription tv watcher.

hate to say it but be happy that Dish has a package like Heartland at a inexpensive price...most providers dont have stuff like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)