All Pro Teams per College Conference

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
First off lets just say its a fairly slow day at work. Let's have some fun....

Based on where current NFL players played college ball, who could put together the best NFL team? For example taking current players that all played in the Big 12, Big 10, Big East, SEC, etc. putting them on one team, who can compile the best NFL team?

I will get back with a list but for starters the Big Ten would probably take Tom Brady (Michigan) and Drew Brees (Purdue) for QB.

Let's start by assembling an entire all-pro offensive squad. (QB, RB, WR, TE, K). Who would your roster consist of and from what conference? (All players have to be currently playing in the NFL).

I don't wanna play. AFAIK, the only QBs from the Big-12 that might still be on the active rosters are Chris Simms (UT) and Seneca Wallace (ISU). :(

But I'll put Adrian Peterson (OU, Vikings, not Bears) up against anybody at RB. :)

WR - Wes Welker (TTU).

I don't wanna play. AFAIK, the only QBs from the Big-12 that might still be on the active rosters are Chris Simms (UT) and Seneca Wallace (ISU). :(

But I'll put Adrian Peterson (OU, Vikings, not Bears) up against anybody at RB. :)

WR - Wes Welker (TTU).

Doesn't Vince Young still play? How about Boyd Dowler or Bobby Anderson from CU?:D Both were quarterbacks in college.

Maybe we should wait another year or 2 before we find quarterbacks from the Big 12.:D
How about states? The one I remember most was Terry Bradshaw, Joe Ferguson, and Bert Jones from Louisiana.:D I think there was a fourth who went to Viet Nam and was killed after high school, that was supposed to be better than the other 3.

You could ask Terry Bradshaw, he turned down LSU because he didn't want to be second string as he had been in high school to Prather.:D

WR - Wes Welker (TTU).

Even if I can get Barry Sanders out of retirement?:D

Even if I can get Barry Sanders out of retirement?:D

Are we looking at the players Pro career or his College career ?
If it's his College, I'd take Barry over Adrian ....
If it's Pro, I'd still take Barry :)

Can you imagine what he would have done had he had a Offensive Line ?

Ok, I'll go first for the rest of you to use as a template.

I'll take a hard one. I'll chose the MAC Conference

QB1- Ben Rothlisberger- Steelers (Miami of Ohio)
QB2- Chad Pennington- Dolphins (*Marshall)

RB1- Michael Turner- Vikings (Northern Illinois)
RB2- Chester Taylor- Vikings (Toledo)

WR1- Randy Moss- Patriots (*Marshall)
WR2- Lance Moore- Saints (Toledo)
WR3- Josh Cribbs- Browns (Kent State)

TE- Antonio Gates- Chargers (Kent State)

K- Shuan Suisham- Redskins (Bowling Green)

*At the time these players went to Marshall, The Thundering Herd was still a part of the MAC Conference.

Ok, I'll go first for the rest of you to use as a template.

I'll take a hard one. I'll chose the MAC Conference

QB1- Ben Rothlisberger- Steelers (Miami of Ohio)
QB2- Chad Pennington- Dolphins (*Marshall)

RB1- Michael Turner- Vikings (Northern Illinois)
RB2- Chester Taylor- Vikings (Toledo)

WR1- Randy Moss- Patriots (*Marshall)
WR2- Lance Moore- Saints (Toledo)
WR3- Josh Cribbs- Browns (Kent State)

TE- Antonio Gates- Chargers (Kent State)

K- Shuan Suisham- Redskins (Bowling Green)

*At the time these players went to Marshall, The Thundering Herd was still a part of the MAC Conference.

Moss and Pennington also played when they were 1-AA too.

Sabres, do you want to select a conference? (Big 12 possibly) It would be interesting to compile an All-Pro team from every major college conference......

What about all those SEC nuts in the College Football Threads? Come out, come out wherever you are and join in!

Big 10

QB1- Tom Brady- Patriots (Michigan)
QB2- Drew Brees- Saints (Purdue)

RB1- Marion Barber- Cowboys (Minnesota)
RB2- Larry Johnson- Chiefs (Penn St.)

WR1- Braylon Edwards- Browns (Michigan)
WR2- Plaxico Burress- Giants (Michigan St.)
WR3- Anthony Gonzalez- Colts (Ohio St.)

TE- Dallas Clark- Colts (Iowa)

K- Neil Rackers- Cardinals (Illinois)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)