All time All-Star team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you always have to turn something fun into a competition. It was suppose to see what everyone's views was, it wasn't suppose to be what the media or even you think it should be. If HD wants to put a all Cleavland team, well that's fine, it's HIS opinion.

If I wanted an all Pittsburgh team, I could of, but I didn't, it was my choice. Maybe you should stop worrying about what everyone else opinions are and worry about yourself.

Ramy or any other mod can you close this thread, the fun of this thread has been taken out of it.

Sorry I said Hank Aaron is better than Willie Stargell. Jeesh. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Clemente over Reggie Jackson?

Sandra

YES.....Clemente was MORE of a complete baseball player than Jackson. IF not mistaken, the ONLY player to hit safely in every World Series game he has ever played.

15 All-Star games, 1 NL MVP, 12 Gold Gloves, 4 batting titles...

Yeah, I would DEFINATELY put him above Reggie Jackson

Sorry I said Hank Aaron is better than Willie Stargell. Jeesh. :rolleyes:

Sandra

No it's not that you think Aaron is better, that's cool, but you could of made your own list, or is that too much work for you?

You had to belittle HD and myself for our choices, that's the problem, you always have to do that.

YES.....Clemente was MORE of a complete baseball player than Jackson. IF not mistaken, the ONLY player to hit safely in every World Series game he has ever played.

15 All-Star games, 1 NL MVP, 12 Gold Gloves, 4 batting titles...

Yeah, I would DEFINATELY put him above Reggie Jackson

I didn't realize Clemente played in that many all star games. I'm convinced. Now convince me Stargell was better than Aaron, and I'll be REALLY impressed. :)

Sandra

No it's not that you think Aaron is better, that's cool, but you could of made your own list, or is that too much work for you?

You had to belittle HD and myself for our choices, that's the problem, you always have to do that.

Goodness, did someone tinkle in your corn flakes this morning or something? Relax, it's just sports. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Goodness, did someone tinkle in your corn flakes this morning or something? Relax, it's just sports. :rolleyes:

Sandra

No it was suppose to be fun, not an argument with you. Maybe you should just go post a "Random Thought".

In fact, if it weren't because Aaron started as a rightfielder....Clemente would have been known as the greatest rightfielder in the National League and 2nd ONLY to Ruth.

I didn't Stargell started as a leftfielder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)