All timers have quit recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rod Williams

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
Huntsville, Alabama
I noticed yesterday that all my timers quit recording on 5/14. I tend not to stay current on viewing my timers so I didn't notice it right away. I called Dish and they did not have an answer and have scheduled a replacement hopper. What is strange is that after talking to Dish, I decided to do a reboot and that seemed to partially fix the problem. Last night the prime time timers worked. What didn't work was the non-prime time timers. They are showing up as skipped: already scheduled. I know I can restore the event, but I would like to be able to depend on the hopper and not have to constantly double check. I would like to keep my original hopper if I can figure out how to resolve the issue. I have a couple of days before the replacement arrives.
btw: I have a second hopper with no timer issues.

If you have a program that is in PTAT to record, it will show up as skipped prior to its scheduled time. It will still record (copy the program from PTAT.)

I was referring to non-PTAT timers showing up as skipped: already scheduled.

delete them and try again.

I had a similar problem the other day where it skipped everything including PTAT on Thursday and part of Friday. Didn't get sorted out until i rebooted.

Try another reboot too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts