All timers have quit recording

Rod Williams

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
Huntsville, Alabama
I noticed yesterday that all my timers quit recording on 5/14. I tend not to stay current on viewing my timers so I didn't notice it right away. I called Dish and they did not have an answer and have scheduled a replacement hopper. What is strange is that after talking to Dish, I decided to do a reboot and that seemed to partially fix the problem. Last night the prime time timers worked. What didn't work was the non-prime time timers. They are showing up as skipped: already scheduled. I know I can restore the event, but I would like to be able to depend on the hopper and not have to constantly double check. I would like to keep my original hopper if I can figure out how to resolve the issue. I have a couple of days before the replacement arrives.
btw: I have a second hopper with no timer issues.

If you have a program that is in PTAT to record, it will show up as skipped prior to its scheduled time. It will still record (copy the program from PTAT.)

I was referring to non-PTAT timers showing up as skipped: already scheduled.

delete them and try again.

I had a similar problem the other day where it skipped everything including PTAT on Thursday and part of Friday. Didn't get sorted out until i rebooted.

Try another reboot too.