Almavision ch. 9413

They have been moving a bunch of PI's from that channel Range (EWTN,C-SPAN,a couple Spanish ones and anything else that had a duplicate channel #)

And I think the international channels are only on EA, well some of them... because I am not getting MUNDIAL now, and the Portugese channels that are on free preview now.

And I think the international channels are only on EA, well some of them... because I am not getting MUNDIAL now, and the Portugese channels that are on free preview now.

Internationals are all on 118.7 now.....there may be some still on EA but 118.7 is where DIsh is putting the Internationals (and have for a while now)

same reason ION west is only on WA but ion east is on both

not really

Ion WEST is designed to be remapped for the Ion affiliates in the Mountain and Pacific time zone. So it really isnt needed per se on the east coast (unless you really want to watch something 3 hours later)

Almavision is a regular channel that should be on both arcs

not really

Ion WEST is designed to be remapped for the Ion affiliates in the Mountain and Pacific time zone. So it really isnt needed per se on the east coast (unless you really want to watch something 3 hours later)

Almavision is a regular channel that should be on both arcs
nope..ion west has kids programming during the morning/afternoon (qube or something like that) ion east has infomercials

again you are comparing apples to grapefruits here

Almavision is only one channel that should be on both arcs

The reason Ion East is on both arcs is there are markets that are dual arc (Minneapolis being one) so the local Ion affiliate is just remapped from the national one. So obviously the East feed needs to be on both arcs
The West feed is only for western US markets.....none of which are on EA ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts