Losing channels in custom list

Zaxcom

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 3, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I am having a problem where channels that I have put in my custom guide lists are being dropped form the list. Seems to happen each morning after the overnight updates. The channels dropped are random. I keep re-adding them to the list, and the next day others drop off.

Sometimes it wont even let me add a channel back. I add the channel, hit save, look at the guide and the channel is not there. I can do this over and over with the same results. I found a work around, if I need to add just 1 channel back, instead I add 2 channels back and hit save. For some reason it can add 2 channels back, but not 1. So then I go back and delete the channel I did not want. Of course the next day some other channel has dropped off my custom list. This is happening on both my Hoppers and on my Joeys. Very annoying to keep having to rebuild the list and the contortions I have to go thru to make it stick.

Anyone else see this issue and have you found a fix?

Thanks.

It hasn't happened to me in a while. But, I used to lose one or two local channels from the favorites lists on both my Hopper and Joey. Oddly, it was different channels that would disappear.

Also, a while back, there was a period where it wouldn't let me delete a couple of channels. It was weird.