Almost spring Where the heck is SLEUTH!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
GeorgeLV said:
moqz1001, EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU TYPE IN ALL-CAPS!

WLL THEN ACORDING TO YOUR THEORY, YOU MUST BE ONE TOO, READ YOUR QUOTE

THINKING SOMEONE IS AN IDIOT BASED ON USING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IS AS STUPID AS BASING A PERSON IS ANYTHING BASED ON SKIN, LANGUAGE AND ETC

I NOTICE YOU DON'T TRY TO FACTUALLY DEFEAT MY STATEMENTS, SO YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY CAME TO CONCLUSION I WAS RIGHT

in reality abc, cbs, nbc and fox are niche channels. i dont believe 10 million people BROADCAST them either.

yeah.......IM sniffing glue!!

dragon002 said:
in reality abc, cbs, nbc and fox are niche channels. i dont believe 10 million people BROADCAST them either.

yeah.......IM sniffing glue!!

OBVIOUSLY IF YOU HAD A BRAIN ,, TOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD BROADCAST(ALL CHANNELS SHOWN) = MEANT AVAILABLE IN HOUSEHOLDS

AND GEE ME THINKS THE "BROADCAST CHANNELS" ARE AVAILABLE IN OVER 80 MILLION HOMES

NICHE IS NOT BASED ON HOW MANY HOUSEHOLDS A CHANNEL IS IN

IT IS BASED ON THE BREADTH/GAMMET OF PROGRAMMING THEY OFFER ON THAT PARTICULAR CHANNEL IN EQUAL DOSES

Last edited:
moqz1001 said:
BREADTH/GAMMET OF PROGRAMMING THEY OFFER

Its actually gamut. This is getting funnier by the second. This guy has a very similar writing style as another user that got banned a while back. Trying to remember his name, but I think hes back.

GeorgeLV said:
moqz1001, EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU TYPE IN ALL-CAPS!

oh george, come on,

lets give credit where credit is due, the caps are but a small part of this.:devil:

Enough of the flaming attacks Bullsh!t, next one who does it is on vacation. There is no need to flame each other.

Thanks.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Enough of the flaming attacks Bullsh!t, next one who does it is on vacation. There is no need to flame each other.

Thanks.

well i was attacked 1st, after I STATED FACTS ABOUT DIRECTV

I don't give a rats ass, we are not here to babysit.

Some folks need to understand that other people have opions as well and no matter how correct they feel they are they could also be wrong as well. :)

Now please back to our origional programming. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I don't give a rats ass, we are not here to babysit.

Some folks need to understand that other people have opions as well and no matter how correct they feel they are they could also be wrong as well. :)

Now please back to our origional programming. :)

I STATED FACTS. opinions are useless

now after sleuth, what is next to be added ?

and when directv finally adds sleuth, will it be in sd AND hd ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)