Almost that time again

This is true they could be generous and give us something worthwhile to try out.lol

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

They should and let's hope something good besides under the hood and Come on Directv bring some goodies ;) :)

I love to testing new software. Not sure what they could add but I'm sure there's so much they could add.

I still wish they'd add a way to lock the front panel. With a 13 month climbing everything, that would make my life so much easier.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'll miss this one (working this weekend) ... busy afternoon yesterday taking down my C-Band dish and dealing with a water leak, forgot to post. :)

Hope you get water leak fixed and you get to relax this weekend and it happens :)

I love to testing new software. Not sure what they could add but I'm sure there's so much they could add.

I still wish they'd add a way to lock the front panel. With a 13 month climbing everything, that would make my life so much easier.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

1. Move it.
2. Put it in the entertainment center ?

CE Notes are up and More under the hood for CE's tonight ;):rolleyes::D:)

Last edited:
Where did you find this version fro the HR34 ?
I'm thinking it will be something different than the others.

No HR34 Version yet Jimbo and me also will be different version for HR34 ;) :)

I think it will be 0690...
edit:
It's up now ...

Same here that is what it is showing for HR44-500 IS 0690 and Thanks Jimbo :) HR44-700 just went up and 0690 also :)

Last edited:
Rad posted this in HR34 Forum but we will see :) ...
rad
Supporting Founder Supporting Founder
It's cancelled for tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)