Date/Time Problem H20-100/CE203E

RGEGuitar

Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Greetings,

I DL'd the latest CE release (203E) several weeks ago for my H20-100.

It was working really well, and I loved some of the new features, but yesterday evening it developed a problem.

The date and time stamp, from the banner, just started appearing on my screen, in the same place it would be on the banner, but without the banner showing up.

It was "framed" with a black background.

I believe this happened after I went through channel 201 (DTV basic info channel), and then the date/time started appearing.

I could push the info or guide buttons, and have them come up, then it would disappear, only to re-appear several secs, to several minutes later.

I did a soft reset, and it disappeared until tonite, when again I was channel surfing and went through channel 201, and there it was again.

The date and time just appearing on the screen in their own little window, over and over again.

I went ahead and reverted back to the NR 2021, but really miss the features of CE 203E.

I did not see any other posts with this problem, and not very many H20 posts over all, but thought I would post my feedback on this.

I also needed a first post, but wanted to add, this is a great site, and my knowledge of the DTV system has grown because of it.

Thanks!

Greetings,

I DL'd the latest CE release (203E) several weeks ago for my H20-100.

It was working really well, and I loved some of the new features, but yesterday evening it developed a problem.

The date and time stamp, from the banner, just started appearing on my screen, in the same place it would be on the banner, but without the banner showing up.

It was "framed" with a black background.

I believe this happened after I went through channel 201 (DTV basic info channel), and then the date/time started appearing.

I could push the info or guide buttons, and have them come up, then it would disappear, only to re-appear several secs, to several minutes later.

I did a soft reset, and it disappeared until tonite, when again I was channel surfing and went through channel 201, and there it was again.

The date and time just appearing on the screen in their own little window, over and over again.

I went ahead and reverted back to the NR 2021, but really miss the features of CE 203E.

I did not see any other posts with this problem, and not very many H20 posts over all, but thought I would post my feedback on this.

I also needed a first post, but wanted to add, this is a great site, and my knowledge of the DTV system has grown because of it.

Thanks!

:welcome to the site !!!

I too have a H20-100 and am at 0x203E software on mine, but I do not know if this is the NR or not.
For that matter, I have not kept up to date on software for it because I have not had it long.

I just checked and mine DOES have the correct time on it and I cannot duplicate your problem.

I would try to d/l the next upgrade and see if that fixes it or wait for the NR.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)