Problem with 8.31 (619) d/l

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thebeerbandit

Original poster
Jan 8, 2012
Wild & Wonderful WV
I have the HR21/700 receiver and after tonights download, I get an error saying, "You've inserted the wrong card. (764)" on my screen. Anyone know what I should do? I have never taken the original card out of the receiver. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

I have the HR21/700 receiver and after tonights download, I get an error saying, "You've inserted the wrong card. (764)" on my screen. Anyone know what I should do? I have never taken the original card out of the receiver. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Try rebooting(hard red button reboot). If that doesn't work,first do a report & put the report number in this thread,& then when the CE window is closed,revert back to national release.

Try rebooting(hard red button reboot). If that doesn't work,first do a report & put the report number in this thread,& then when the CE window is closed,revert back to national release.

Hard reset and still no luck. Sent report to DirecTV and called and they had it back up and working in under 5 mins. Thanks royrdsjr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)