CE's for D-Day Weekend

70 years ago today, many gave it their all so we could be free and have the chance to CE...
In honor of D-Day,I'm ready to CE,in dedication to those who'll never get the chance. As a Vet who served,I am thankful for those who both served & sacrificed for my freedom. Also don't forget,next month starts the centennial of World War I. 28 June will be the centennial of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria.

Version for HR 34/44 Genie is 08BC and Version for HX2X is 489E!!! :)

Anything of note in the CE software last night for the Genie or HR24's ?

I was unable to d/l last night, probably will tonight if I get home in time.

Anything of note in the CE software last night for the Genie or HR24's ?

I was unable to d/l last night, probably will tonight if I get home in time.
No the usual UTH and Stability!! :)

The CE's this weekend were a two-week rollback as there have been issues with the past couple. If you download one of these CEs there is a code to clear the box (similar to a double-reboot within 30 minutes), which flushes guide data and additional software for a cleaner start.

No new notes thread, it is essentially a software rollback.
  • This weeks CE is a rollback from the last two CEs and will help correct many of the issues of late. There is a new keyword search to get features that may be missing such as YouTube or Pandora
  • Keyword search for CE users: CLEARMYBOX 2 (There is a space before the two)
    • This search can be used as a CE level double re-boot and will remove the additional software and guide data.

• Keyword search for non-CE members: CLEARMYBOX
    • This search will remove more from your box including the IAMANEDGECUTTER search, CE members will have to re-enter the search.
How it works:

• Enter the Keyword search and press the red button on the remote - There is no going back
  • After a short period the receiver will reset itself
  • Anything the receiver is doing at the time will stop without warning
The above is not required but can take the place of a double reset.

The CE's this weekend were a two-week rollback as there have been issues with the past couple. If you download one of these CEs there is a code to clear the box (similar to a double-reboot within 30 minutes), which flushes guide data and additional software for a cleaner start.

No new notes thread, it is essentially a software rollback.
Problem is , if you use the code, it clears ALL your stuff, just like the Reset EVERYTHING does, at least thats what someone here reported a few days ago.

Problem is , if you use the code, it clears ALL your stuff, just like the Reset EVERYTHING does, at least thats what someone here reported a few days ago.
I'll find out. I just did the CLEARMYBOX 2 thing with my HR22 & now I'm at the software download part of the process. If I lose everything,then I'll have to reenter my recording schedules for Orphan Black,Penny Dreadful,24,& some others that I can't recall right now.

You might be referring to my post. I should report that everything slowly returned to normal by Thursday. Knock on wood, but since then, it's been nearly flawless. Faster and more responsive than ever. The only issue is that sometimes a recording will have flashes of a black screen.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Also, I am finally able to watch shows recorded on NBC without pixelation on playback.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)