Alternative ways to watch Hell on Wheels

Got the email the other day but did not want to push it, but now that I got the postcard I may have to see what they want to give me.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Got a post card from DISH, with a graphic for Hell on Wheels on the "cover," inviting me to call for "exciting news on how to watch Hell on Wheels." Called, was asked if I preferred to watch it streaming via Amazon, AppleTV, or whatever. Even asked if I wanted to watch it in HD. Said Amazon, in HD, was told my DISH bill will be credited $30 to offset the cost of a season pass. Thanks!

I have AEP + BB. I called and was transferred and then offered $7/month for 6 months off my movie packages and $5/month for 6 months off the BB package. I was pleasantly surprised! I had received a Roku but no additional discounts previously.

First CSR told me I could watch Hell on Wheels for free on my dish.com
i told him to show me where. Couple minutes later transferred to loyalty CSR and $35 credit issued

I figure I got the post card as a follow up to the email, kind of a mailing list thing. I did not call as they have been very fair with credits and programing discounts and the roku. When I received the email I called and was given a monthly credit

When Mad Men comes back on AMC, I will review things at that time

Now we start losing networks too. If your smart stay away from dish. It's turning into a two bit company. I'm thinking of dropping them even though I'm only a 4 month subscriber and blocking them from my credit card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)