ALTV W-5 603 4DTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That is what I am wondering myself. Went to get my Mission Impossible fix and was greeted with bars and tone. Still that way this morning and I can't find any info on what is going on. Have a great day!

I recorded an hour of that test pattern instead of Mission Impossible. :rant:

I hope it's just technical and temporary.

ALTV has other coordinates listed on their website but they're scrambled.

From what I understand it's gone for good. HITS isn't going to retransmit it on W5 anymore.

I found the news update from 6-7-2010 on the SRL website, stating ALTV was slated to leave on about 5-1 with Blue Highways. It was good while it lasted. Although I was watching it less in the past year, I really enjoyed ALTV over the years and will miss it.

It wasn't as good after it was sold last year programming wise, for my taste. Mission Imposssible was about all I tuned in for.

Yes ALTV went down hill after being sold. I hardly watched it. A few years back it was great. I guess the new owners think they have something special there which isn't the case anymore. I guess they want no one watching, oh well...

Yes something good and not compressed to all hell.

Like pizza does... HITS does a good job with their channels, unlike that abomination NPS has on G3. The best thing thats happening is NPS is throwing in the towel on those.

Color bars on W5 603 don't have much ratings, unless you like to watch a test pattern :what

> Color bars on W5 603 don't have much ratings, unless you like to watch a test pattern

The colors are so vibrant!:eek:

Since ALTV was never really a channel anyone paid to subscribe to because it was available in "U" mode as long as you had a valid sub to something, they should think about relaxing the encryption on the feed on G17.

Why bother put the info on the ALTV website if no one can view it? At least the loyal viewers could still watch it on C band.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)