Status
Please reply by conversation.

Remington

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 1, 2005
Gatineau, Qc.
Looking for a new house right now...
We have our criterias like everybody but I also need a nice clark belt view and space in the backyard for a BUD (and a dish f:shh rm) it narrows the search results!! :!:

But we found many anyways, wife and I will be happy :)

Thats what I did when I was house hunting a year or so ago for what was to be a job transfer (that fizzled)

I was with my realtor and the first thing I did when I get out of the truck is take my handy dandy compass and checked LOS :D

Join the club... I constantly do little surveys in my mind when I'm in someones yard comparing my LOS to theirs.

It's also fun when you see a dish installed somewhere to play "Guess what satellite its aimed at" :)

This can be especially interesting (and informative) when observing a dish farm at a local broadcast facility :D

Tron said:
It's also fun when you see a dish installed somewhere to play "Guess what satellite its aimed at" :)

Around my area the variation on that is... is that Bell dish pointed at Bell or Dish, and why are there 6 small dish's on the side of that house. (we all know the answer... enough said)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)