Am I on Eastern or Western Arc

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

boddah4

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2009
Michigan
I am trying to get the ball rolling with the switch to EA or WA for the new HD. I want to be informed when I make the call.

Can someone tell me if Michigan is on the EA or WA?

Thanks.

Most likely they will bring you over to western arch, so you would need a 110, 119,129 setup. Your in one of those areas that has either arch. If you have any non mpeg 4 equipment, then you would indeed need a Western arch setup.

The installer will have both antennas available. If EA or WA works on your existing mount, that is what you will get. If not, you will probably be given a choice.

I am setup to have my dish repointed on Saturday. My locals come out of Saginaw. Hopefully the installer shows up with both dishes and we can figure out which on will be the best.

What are you local TV channels? That's what makes a lot of the difference. Since you are HD you can go EA & w/ 1000.4 dish.

I think that's going to burn me. I'm currently WA, but have trees causing problems to the southwest.

I'm wide open to the southeast, but my locals are WA only. And I also have tree issues in the direction of an OTA signal.

I've got a tech coming tomorrow, but short of chopping down a couple of nice trees in my front yard, I'm not optimistic.

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)