Am I supposed to be able to hook up my Dish Network Receiver to the AV Receiver?

So, do people that own Denon's call them Danny's? If so, I don't like it. Just doesn't sound right.

So, still waiting for a reply with an opinion of whether (other than the price)
to do the Yammi 373 new or Pioneer 1122-k open box.
2 years of warranty vs 1 year for the Pioneer

Dennys (that's a grand slam right there) :D
Oinks :D

Funai made equipment? Funnys

So, still waiting for a reply with an opinion of whether (other than the price)
to do the Yammi 373 new or Pioneer 1122-k open box.
2 years of warranty vs 1 year for the Pioneer
I suggest you go to AVS forum and read up on them and make your own decision.

Not gonna happen. I have a total reading comprehension problem and my attention span is that of a fruit fly so no, that's a waste of time for me.

Thanks though

Too much complications for me anyway when hooking up an AV receiver, That's why I use a Sony Bravia bluray HTIB with optical audio cables, and let the Samsung tv do the rest with hdmi-cec.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Not gonna happen. I have a total reading comprehension problem and my attention span is that of a fruit fly so no, that's a waste of time for me.

Thanks though

Perhaps that is why you had, and might continue to have problems with whatever equipment you might buy. Is there a friend or family member that can help you out, because, as much as you want us to, we can't spoon feed you. Your money, your decision.

Plus, those device's Pandora interfaces are all better than the one on the Yamaha. I dunno about the Pioneer, tho.

Sent from a tablet using an app

Curious as to why/how? It's pretty archaic to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts