AM21 - How to buy?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Probably just a placeholder till they get the items in stock - i pre-ordered from here ..

ValueElectronics Home page

they have the $59.99 price and free ship for the first 200 orders ...
and they won't charge your card until its shipped.

For right now they show a "scheduled to ship the first week of may" but who knows when it'll go out.

:)

DirecTV AM21

Could somebody post the link at the DirecTV webpage where this is listed? When I login and go to Kits & Equipment all I see is a portable (disaster) antenna....

Why is my website different?

I believe it's only being listed for people with an HR21. Do you have an HR21? I have an HR20 (with built in OTA tuners) and it's not listed.

HR21 is right

Thanks to all of you who answered. I'm new here and appreciate the help. I am amazed that they have such a smart website but that is the answer. I have only an H21. I was thinking about upgrading so I wanted to check out the OTA box that went with it. I found some more information on the box and will probably just go ahead an order the HR21 so that I can order the AM21...if that makes sense.

Just ordered mine tonight, signed in, paid my bill and there were offers there for the disaster kit, the network setup, and the AM21 (I do have an HR21-700) for $50.00 plus tax, free shipping. Anyone know how long I have to wait for it to arrive?

Just ordered mine tonight, signed in, paid my bill and there were offers there for the disaster kit, the network setup, and the AM21 (I do have an HR21-700) for $50.00 plus tax, free shipping. Anyone know how long I have to wait for it to arrive?

They're telling customers 2-3 days. That's what I was told.

However, in all practicality, 3-4. I ordered mine Thursday afternoon. I expect delivery next Monday or Tuesday.

If it's earlier, all the better. Just not expected.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)