Amarillo HD LIL's

S

silversschevy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jun 26, 2008
Canyon, TX
Hey guys, I'm new here! I have been using this site forever to stay up to date on the dish hd news, but I finally joined today. I have yet to see anything about when I will receive my locals in hd in Canyon, TX (15 mi s of Amarillo). Anyone heard anything? I would sure love to have them for the Olympics. Thanks in advance and you guys have a great site here!

whatchel1

whatchel1

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 30, 2006
Great High Plains
Ota

Hey guys, I'm new here! I have been using this site forever to stay up to date on the dish hd news, but I finally joined today. I have yet to see anything about when I will receive my locals in hd in Canyon, TX (15 mi s of Amarillo). Anyone heard anything? I would sure love to have them for the Olympics. Thanks in advance and you guys have a great site here!

Won't happen before the Olympics. Too small of a market to be pushed into the LIL HD. Hi from KFDA.

Drone35

Drone35

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 3, 2005
Amarillo,TX
:welcome to Satelliteguys Silversschevy! I'm hearing sometime in the 4th quarter of this year! Can u not get OTA, all of our locals are digital now and offer lots of HD, even Fox and NBC have new towers and signal strength is good!

S

silversschevy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jun 26, 2008
Canyon, TX
Thanks, it's good to be here. I can't get my locals OTA since I live down in a valley. I have tried quite a few different antennas with no luck.:(