Amarillo HD LIL's

silversschevy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2008
Canyon, TX
Hey guys, I'm new here! I have been using this site forever to stay up to date on the dish hd news, but I finally joined today. I have yet to see anything about when I will receive my locals in hd in Canyon, TX (15 mi s of Amarillo). Anyone heard anything? I would sure love to have them for the Olympics. Thanks in advance and you guys have a great site here!

Ota

Hey guys, I'm new here! I have been using this site forever to stay up to date on the dish hd news, but I finally joined today. I have yet to see anything about when I will receive my locals in hd in Canyon, TX (15 mi s of Amarillo). Anyone heard anything? I would sure love to have them for the Olympics. Thanks in advance and you guys have a great site here!

Won't happen before the Olympics. Too small of a market to be pushed into the LIL HD. Hi from KFDA.

:welcome to Satelliteguys Silversschevy! I'm hearing sometime in the 4th quarter of this year! Can u not get OTA, all of our locals are digital now and offer lots of HD, even Fox and NBC have new towers and signal strength is good!

Thanks, it's good to be here. I can't get my locals OTA since I live down in a valley. I have tried quite a few different antennas with no luck.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)