Amazon Instant Video App for iPad Now Available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
On a side topic, if I can give some advice it's do NOT use Can I Stream it to see if stuff is available for streaming. The service is CONSTANTLY wrong. I did a search for "Arthur" (The classic movie, not the BS remake that came out last year) and it claimed that no service had it, but I found out that Amazon had it for rental/purchase and Netflix had it for instant streaming. Then I did a search for "Robocop" and while it did correctly state that it was available for Netflix, it said you couldn't get it from Amazon, which was wrong. So basically, if you want to know if something is available, do NOT use that site. Just use Netflix and Amazon directly to get your info.

I used to refer people to clicker.com myself and it's gotten pretty poor too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I wish there was a list or something to compare what each service has that the other doesn't. When I browse the selections I see a TON of overlap in content. Would be nice to know what the exclusives are. I mean I know Netflix has stuff like Mad Men but i wish there was more information on some lesser known stuff.

That might be a rapidly moving target. Probably some agreements expire every month.

I am assuming that Hulu+ still has multiple commercials, something Netflix does not have. I saw Hulu is now on my Apple TV but past experience leaves me unimpressed. Ad after a week of endless commercials during the Olympics, I am even less enthused, but I'd be curious what other people's experiences have been.

I won't pay for Hulu+ until they remove the commercials.
Isn't it much less, like 90 seconds of commercials for a typical 30 minute show? That's considerably less than the typical show. I think it's a small "price" to pay for a service that has every episode of The Greatest American Hero.

Isn't it much less, like 90 seconds of commercials for a typical 30 minute show? That's considerably less than the typical show. I think it's a small "price" to pay for a service that has every episode of The Greatest American Hero.

I remember three sets of commercials in a 22 minute show. Maybe it was 90 seconds worth, but annoying. Of course NOTHING compared to the crap on the NBC Live Olympics feeds. :)

I will either watch commercials or I will pay for tv service. I won't do both.

Just updated the app. Search has been added.

Now waiting on hdmi out to be updated to be complete for me.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)