Amazon Prime: Anyway to pickup where you left off viewing episode?

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
I've been watching Cheers for a while on Amazon. Is there any setting I'm missing to view where you left off?

Netflix does this but Cheers is not in hd:(

Are you pausing before exiting? You might have to pause before leaving the amazon app so it knows where you left off.

When you choose a program using Netflix it sends you to the exact episode you left. Amazon is different.
I choose Cheers season 9 and it sends me to the first episode. I then have to find where I left off. It will show me if I had paused in an episode.

When you choose a program using Netflix it sends you to the exact episode you left. Amazon is different.
I choose Cheers season 9 and it sends me to the first episode. I then have to find where I left off. It will show me if I had paused in an episode.

OK I see what you are talking about now. What I do after an episode is done is back up a minute then pause and quit the episode. That way when I come back to the series I see the amount watched almost at the end and know I watched that one already. I can then scroll down the episode list to see which one is up next. I know it is a hack work around, but I would forget where I left off in a series otherwise. If you are within 30-60 seconds of the end of the episode it resets back to the beginning next time and when you look at the episode list you cannot tell if it was watched or not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts