Amazon streaming issues

On the router it might...

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

I guess what I would expect is the stream would switch to a lower resolution adaptively based on throughput, and not affect the audio, but I don't know specifically how Amazon encodes their content.

On a 300 MEGAbit connection? I don't think so.
At your home router...it might be slow there...nothing wrong with your connection but some routers have trouble with multiple video streams....disconnect every other device from your router and see if you have buffereing issues...if you dont..add a couple of video streams one at a time and see if it does

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

You've told us that you're using DD-WRT but you haven't mentioned which router and which version of DD-WRT. DD-WRT runs on many routers that perhaps aren't up to the task of delivering smooth streaming; especially if you turn on some of the QoS features to prioritize certain types of traffic.

Try plugging your computer directly into the modem and see what happens. If the problem persists, your ISP is probably at fault.

If, when you unplug the router from the modem, you hear a chorus of shrieks and wails, the problem may well be within your LAN as there's a lot more traffic than you know.

Reactions: Juan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts