Amazonas (No A or V}

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Eastcoast

Eastcoast

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 18, 2006
Newfoundland,Canada
Is ther a problem with 11.970 V Black Belt TV and the others as well as I have 64% Q on my coolsat and no audio or Video and actually the other FTA channels in the North America Beam are the same way.Can someone please check.

Dave

PSB

PSB

On vacation
Nov 5, 2003
Watching and listening to Black Belt TV here! No problems!

Same place as you listed!

voomvoom

voomvoom

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
May 18, 2004
Lizella, Georgia Republic
OK, I've checked it out for you. And it's working fine here. Black Belt is coming in loud and clear. And, FX is currently showing on our on exclusive "D* DVR Channel".

Al

Eastcoast

Eastcoast

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 18, 2006
Newfoundland,Canada
Thanks Pete
We had some heavy rain and I was at the dish eariler but wondered as the quality is 64 and usually no more then 70% here.Oh Well I'll fix it tomorrow if the rain stops.

Dave

PSB

PSB

On vacation
Nov 5, 2003
Eastcoast said:
Thanks Pete
We had some heavy rain and I was at the dish eariler but wondered as the quality is 64 and usually no more then 70% here.Oh Well I'll fix it tomorrow if the rain stops.

Dave

You are welcome, its a GREAT FTA channel!

drhydro

drhydro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 19, 2004
Im bummed, now that the trees are leafed in I cant get amazonias on my BUD. Guess I will have to grab another fixed dish just to point at that sat :-D

Tron

Tron

SatelliteGuys Master
May 6, 2005
Metro New Orleans, LA
drhydro said:
Im bummed, now that the trees are leafed in I cant get amazonias on my BUD. Guess I will have to grab another fixed dish just to point at that sat :-D
... or the sat guy's best friend...

The Chainsaw! :D

drhydro

drhydro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 19, 2004
Tron said:
... or the sat guy's best friend...

The Chainsaw! :D
True, but i dont think the SO would be impressed if I started cutting down her apple and white birch trees ;)

greggor48

greggor48

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 12, 2006
I have a Pansat 2700A and was trying to receive the FTA channels on Amazonas at 61W. Do you need to have any access card or these are FTA? Are these channels in HD? I am using a Standard FTA LNBF (Freq 10750) 11.7 ~ 12.2.

Can someone explain. I can see ZAP and the new set of Nag 2 channels which are scrambled but not the FTA from HDTV Uplink

PSB

PSB

On vacation
Nov 5, 2003
Yes there are FTA channels there, HDTV is the name of the company, no HD programming there however!

No card needed for FTA channels!

Status
Please reply by conversation.