AMC 3: anyone having problems?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
No problems here, all tp's that I normally receive are coming in at normal levels.

PBS Montana changed transponders some time back.
There was a thread on it at this site.Dont remember the numbers off hand.
Reinhold.

I did a full scan and nothing!

The channel is still there, but it says no signal. I'm getting everything else i'm suppose to, but not the pbs. I just think its weird. I went out saturday, and tried to tinker with it... no luck.

The signal is at 0%? but just for those transponders?

any thoughts?

do you get Tip TV, Patient channel and the arab guy? All 3 of those are really strong so maybe the dish just needs to be tweaked

KUEN is on AMC5, not AMC3

AMC5 is at 79W...AMC3 is 87W

I too am missing all the PBS channels on 12110 & 12128, I just assumed they were gone, including the HD one. I get a signal & lock on the TP's, but no picture. I an watch Tip & patient, the arab guy channel, and all 9 channels on 12180. 12110 & 12128 don't come in anymore. Is it me?

I was hopeing to watch the HD channel, as our local PBS station has decided to stop broadcasting OTA in HD & opt for 4 sub channels instead. The HD content is supposed to be on a local cable company, and I can't get cable.

Last edited:
I too am missing all the PBS channels on 12110 & 12128, I just assumed they were gone, including the HD one. I get a signal & lock on the TP's, but no picture. I an watch Tip & patient, the arab guy channel, and all 9 channels on 12180. 12110 & 12128 don't come in anymore.
Aren't 12110 and 12180 have the same content, plus "Create" on 12180?

The HD channel is still there, watching it now on my DVB World USB receiver!

Well that's that I'm using, which btw is awesome, gets HD & ac3 etc etc. Did any setting change from lyngsat? I get the other PBS's, just not HD.

Well that's that I'm using, which btw is awesome, gets HD & ac3 etc etc. Did any setting change from lyngsat? I get the other PBS's, just not HD.

It seemed to be gone around this time last night but its back at its published place as per Lyngsat right now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts