AMC 3 at 87.0°W with a 4' or 6' dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
When I first put a 6' "portabud" together I tested it out on 87W since I had interest in many channels there and my primary receiver had about 67 S2 channels loaded. I'm running a Geosat C2 on it and it will tune the Nasa, This TV and ME TV easily but the RTV channels are prone to continuous pixelation and freezing with it. I find it more enjoyable with my 10' that is running a BSC621 for years now and find it parked on 87W most of the time.

Hey Corrado....

"I find it more enjoyable with my 10' that is running a BSC621 for years now and find it parked on 87W most of the time"

I have to admit, that combination of a 10' dish and the BSC621 LNBF worked great.

"When I first put a 6' "portabud" together I tested it out on 87W since I had interest in many channels there and my primary receiver had about 67 S2 channels loaded. I'm running a Geosat C2 on it and it will tune the Nasa, This TV and ME TV easily but the RTV channels are prone to continuous pixelation and freezing with it."

Other than the RTV channels pixelating , what kind of signal & quality do you have on the other channels (transponders) ? Did you have any problems locking in the 3800 & 4080 transponders? Where are you located? Thanks for your time.

Thanks ...... Wifi Master

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts