AMC 3 Missing Transponders?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BryanSat88

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2008
Albany, NY
I just installed a new 80 cm dish and new universal LNB setup with a Coolsat 6000. I am having a weird problem with AMC 3. When I do both blind scans and manual scans using information "The List" I only get 11.724 H at 3676 symbol rate (the Bloomberg Info card) and no other channels. I used to get more channels with my SuperDish to FTA setup.
Any idea where to look for problems?

Oh, BTW, that transponder comes in plenty strong: Level 75 and Quality:93.

Last edited:
Did you change the LNB type to Universal (LNB LO 9750/10600)?

Standard LNB uses 10750 LNB LO

I just installed a new 80 cm dish and new universal LNB setup with a Coolsat 6000. I am having a weird problem with AMC 3. When I do both blind scans and manual scans using information "The List" I only get 11.724 H at 3676 symbol rate (the Bloomberg Info card) and no other channels. I used to get more channels with my SuperDish to FTA setup.
Any idea where to look for problems?

Oh, BTW, that transponder comes in plenty strong: Level 75 and Quality:93.

I just pointed my 90 cm Primestar Dish (ghetto moved as Ice says :)) yesterday at AMC-3 for it's new home after 2 years on X4 (G-16). Im getting everything that is listed on AMC-3 DVB & DC-II. So everything is there, it has to be some configuration issue . The Primestar LNB is standard so it's LO is 10750. Universal is 9750 try that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Getting a bad feeling

help! Fssn on 93 is wonky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)