AMC 9 - 83.0W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looks like the feed assembly on an 80cm Prodelin such as the ones used for AEI. Might be able to remove the single polarity LNB and directly replace with a C-120 dual polarity model, such as a stacked Superdish FSS LNB. Not sure though, as Prodelins often use a flange that resembles C-120 but has slightly different hole spacing.

I agree with FatAir. If this is a fixed dish, by all means keep that nice lnb. Take it off the mount and remount it 90degrees off what it is currently.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

I agree with FatAir. If this is a fixed dish, by all means keep that nice lnb. Take it off the mount and remount it 90degrees off what it is currently.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

Ok I will reemount the LNB as per your instruction. Thank you.

FYI:
Where the LNB is currently placed I scanned and received the following:
- Encompass 12059 H
- 1 MTVG 18 HDXS 11139 MHz 30000 sps H.

AMC 9 83.0 W is displayed after each scan in the info display bar at the bottom of the screen.

Last picture appears to be a single polarity lnb and a feedhorn. twist the whole shebang 90° in the holder to get the other polarity. When/if replaced with a LNBF you'll get both H and V. Nice to use if only one polarity is wanted/needed. My spitfire died about 3 weeks ago, after being used for about a year, but it did work good. Back to some generic Ku LNBF's so some weak, barely locking, TP's are now unusable for me. Oh well, almost all were of the itinerant variety anyway.

Thanks ...

Also:
Please review jpeg 4 in post #19.

Do I require the following to be filled in, if so what is to be entered?:
- Serive ID.
- PCR PID.

and what are these:
CAS --- off.
DTT --- off.

... again thanks so much to all for helping me out.
I am working on my end to get this bird coming in.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)