Amc 9 @ 83 West Ku

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just nbc feeds nothing exciting.

For the most part, local NBC stations stopped using AMC-9 for news feeds several months ago. They moved over to AMC-1 pretty much exclusively now.

The only 24/7 channel on AMC-9 is a channel that shows the New York state lottery drawings and occasional feeds of New York state government content. This channel moved to AMC-9 from AMC-15 last year.

Hello fellow FTA'ers,

What I usually see is the NY State Media Services Center, color bars and a revolving "Lottery Studio Schenectady, NY." Few years back this bird had Tuff TV and RTV but those are long gone.
At this time I am seeing the lottery drawing broadcast, very short one though. That's the fun of FTA, you never know what is going to show up. Great hobby. Glad there are folks like the forum members to share this info.

Spongella

When the Luken mux was on this bird, I would also find Met Opera feeds, and college football feeds on weekends.

This bird comes and go on various feeds anything from sport to news press conference but most of the time color bars with the lottery from NY.

It's okay bird to me.:glasses

It´s possible, I think the feed I found last year for the Super Bowl was from Fox Sports Español or something like that, a good number of Spanish language networks especially from outside the US buy the rights to broadcast the Super Bowl

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts