AMC going HD?

This would explain them holding back the good conte from Cinema 10 or 9 or whatever.

Glad to hear it, but I can't stand to watch the 20 minutes an hour of commercials, regardless of how good the movie looks.

All that has to be tolerated is the 700 commercials per hour

Thanks Shawn, this is great news, I hope it comes soon... maybe this will spark Time Warner to get TCM in HD, as well as trying to beat AMC HD up and running... you would think they would also be trying to get TBS HD up first nationally for bragging rights for the first Superstation HD...

compson said:
Glad to hear it, but I can't stand to watch the 20 minutes an hour of commercials, regardless of how good the movie looks.

Hey, that's my deal. I might check out ten or fifteen minutes to see how the HD version of a movie looks but I just can't sit through the commercials during a movie anymore. I'd rather watch a DVD at 480p and no commercials than watch 1080i with commercial breaks every 15 to 20 minutes lasting 2 to 5 minutes a pop. If it's AMC HD with no commercials then I'd be interested, Even then, I'd probably be more interested in TCM HD or IFC HD though.

dave

AMC seems to have more commercials per hour than the average channel.

Hopefully next year we'll have a AMC-HD and a TCM-HD. That way I'll be able to record (with the dvr of course) both Kelly's Heroes and the Dirty Dozen in beautiful HD :)

cyuhnke said:
Hopefully next year we'll have a AMC-HD and a TCM-HD. That way I'll be able to record (with the dvr of course) both Kelly's Heroes and the Dirty Dozen in beautiful HD :)
Kellys Heroes the greatest movie ever made.

Telly sevales
carrol oconner
clint eastwood
don rickles
donald sutherland
a few others I cant remember at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)